For several years, it has been recognized that buildings are very energy intensive and that this corresponds to 40% of the total energy consumption of a country.

That the energy poverty of the population is constantly increasing because of the cost of energy which is more and more expensive from year to year. The cheapest energy is the energy that we do not consume.

For this, it suffices to reduce by about 70% this energy consumption to have a thermally efficient envelope of the building. The remaining 30% of a building’s energy consumption can be obtained from renewable energy, but it is expensive to install and maintain.

That the building is a major consumer of raw materials that are not renewable or that are not recyclable because of their components or their treatment with chemicals or oil residues.


Thermal loss of the building